Close-up of decorations along the front of the Maori Meeting House in the grounds at Clandon Park. The Maori Meeting House, built in 1875 for a Maori chief, is a sacred building for the Ngati Hinemihi tribe. The 4th Earl of Onslow brought the house back to his home at Clandon Park from New Zealand as a permanent reminder of his time there as governor.
NTPL Ref. No.