Architectural detail on the Palladian Chapel, begun in 1760 to the design of James Paine, at Gibside, Newcastle upon Tyne

 
Architectural detail on the Palladian Chapel, begun in 1760 to the design of James Paine, at Gibside, Newcastle upon Tyne
4 0 c m
 
30cm
actual image size: 21cm x 32cm

Description

Architectural detail on the Palladian Chapel, begun in 1760 to the design of James Paine, at Gibside, Newcastle upon Tyne. George Bowes inherited the estate in 1722 and landscaped the grounds around Gibside Hall.

Image Details

Property Name
 
Gibside
NTPL Ref. No.
 
175751
Region
 
Yorkshire & North East

©NTPL/Robert Morris

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas