The Chapel at Baddesley Clinton, West Midlands, looking towards the altar. The room was created in its present form by Thomas Ferrers in 1940, based on photographs of 1875. The reredos painting is by Rebecca Ferrers of CHRIST IN THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE flanked by portraits of eight saints. The triptych to the left is by Georgiana, Lady Chatterton of THE VIRGIN. The silk-embroidered banner is of the Ferrers branch of the Primrose League c.1890.
NTPL Ref. No.