The Chapel at the south end of Castle Drogo, Devon. The three windows in the tower next to the Chapel are the Drawing Room, Dining Room and Gun Room respectively from top to bottom. The house was built between 1910 and 1931 for Julius Drewe and the architect was Edwin Lutyens. Built of granite, it reflects the Norman tradition of spartan design with fortifications.
NTPL Ref. No.
Devon & Cornwall