The south end of Castle Drogo, Devon, with the Chapel to the left and the windows of the Drawing Room, Dining Room and Gun Room in the tower to the right. The house was built between 1910 and 1931 for Julius Drewe and the architect was Edwin Lutyens. Built of granite, it reflects the Norman tradition of spartan design with fortifications.
NTPL Ref. No.
Devon & Cornwall