The separate Chapel at Oxburgh Hall, built in 1838, with bricks from demolished cottages

The separate Chapel at Oxburgh Hall, built in 1838, with bricks from demolished cottages
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 28cm x 22cm

Description

The separate Chapel at Oxburgh Hall, built in 1838, with bricks from demolished cottages. There is some reason to associate its design with A.W.N. Pugin (1812-52).

Image Details

Property Name
 
Oxburgh Hall
NTPL Ref. No.
 
62826
Region
 
East of England

©NTPL/Matthew Antrobus

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas