The W. front of St.Mary's Church

 
The W. front of St.Mary's Church
4 0 c m
 
30cm
actual image size: 22cm x 28cm

Description

The W. front of St.Mary's Church, one of the few owned by the N.T. It was built about 1250 as the church of the Augustinian Priory, but has been much altered by the Copes & Drydens over the years.

Image Details

Property Name
 
Canons Ashby
NTPL Ref. No.
 
103301
Region
 
East Midlands

©NTPL/David Dixon

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas