Built in 1199 as the Church of the Commandery of the Knights Hospitallers and used until the monasteries were dissolved in 1540, it was later converted into a house with private chapel, see right

Built in 1199 as the Church of the Commandery of the Knights Hospitallers and used until the monasteries were dissolved in 1540, it was later converted into a house with private chapel, see right
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 28cm x 22cm

Description

Built in 1199 as the Church of the Commandery of the Knights Hospitallers and used until the monasteries were dissolved in 1540, it was later converted into a house with private chapel, see right.

Image Details

Property Name
 
St John's Jerusalem
NTPL Ref. No.
 
65435
Region
 
South East

©NTPL

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas