The Gatehouse is what remains of Boarstall House

The Gatehouse is what remains of Boarstall House
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 28cm x 22cm

Description

The Gatehouse is what remains of Boarstall House. It was built by John de Haudlo in 1312. It was later updated in 1615 for use as a banqueting pavilion or hunting lodge.

Image Details

Property Name
 
Boarstall Tower
NTPL Ref. No.
 
124769
Region
 
Thames & Solent

©NTPL/Colin Clarke

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas