The Hardy Monument was erected in 1846 in memory of Vice Admiral Sir Thomas Masterman Hardy

 
The Hardy Monument was erected in 1846 in memory of Vice Admiral Sir Thomas Masterman Hardy
4 0 c m
 
30cm
actual image size: 15cm x 32cm

Description

The Hardy Monument was erected in 1846 in memory of Vice Admiral Sir Thomas Masterman Hardy. He was the flag-captain of HMS Victory at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. It was held on lease from 1901, freehold being bought in 1938. It offers glorious views across Dorest countryside to the sea.

Image Details

Property Name
 
Hardy Monument
NTPL Ref. No.
 
66899
Region
 
Wessex

©NTPL/Michael Allwood-Coppin

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas