The Methodist Chapel in Styal Village, part of the Quarry Bank Mill estate

The Methodist Chapel in Styal Village, part of the Quarry Bank Mill estate
3 0 c m
40cm
actual image size: 29cm x 22cm

Description

The Methodist Chapel in Styal Village, part of the Quarry Bank Mill estate. The Chapel was converted from a wagon house in 1837. Many factory owners feared the radicalism of the Methodists who were one of the strongest pressure groups for reform of factory working conditions.

Image Details

Property Name
 
Styal Estate
NTPL Ref. No.
 
143304
Region
 
North West

©NTPL/Ian Shaw

buy a print

Select print type
 
Select size
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas