The Library at Belton House, Lincolnshire, UK, showing the marble chimney-piece with caryatid supports representing Ceres and Pomona. The bookcases of 1809 were installed in this room in 1876 when the room was changed from drawing room to library. Much of the Library furniture corresponds with early C19th designs from Gillow & Co of Lancaster.
NTPL Ref. No.
©NTPL/Andreas von Einsiedel