The Library at Belton House, Lincolnshire, UK. This view shows the shallow vaulted ceiling created in 1778 by James Wyatt when it was a drawing room. It became the Library in 1876, using bookcases which had been made in 1809. Much of the Library furniture corresponds with early C19th designs from Gillow & Co of Lancaster.
NTPL Ref. No.
©NTPL/Andreas von Einsiedel